So what if a whimsical human tradition has permitted a groggy rodent to predict six more weeks of winter. Let's enjoy it while it's here. Let's feel the energy of the horse galloping in and lasso us some opportunities.
Let's also enjoy those warm stews, soups and beanful chili's.
The above picture was illustrated by a resident artiste. She is getting close to completing the commissioned work of twelve Chinese Zodiac signs. Our favourite of course is The Year of the Rabbit. The rabbit would likely have been smart enough just to stay in his hole if given the choice.
Learn more about The Year of the Rabbit, a novel about Fate, Family and Forgiveness:
- Drop by the novel's domain;
- Read some excerpts;
- Download a few free chapters from Smashwords;
- Read comments from others;
- Like the novel on Facebook;
- Stick around for a few years as we work on the second edition.
Thanks for dropping by. Please close the gate on your way out.